Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olympic Knitting and Olympic Colors

I may not be suited to this Olympic knitting.  It seems I have a thumb injury.  I know that if I were a true Olympian I would shake it off and keep on going.  I have not done this.

I took advantage of this non knitting time to do other things.  Like dying.  I do love theses colors.  I loved them from the first time I saw the Olympians wearing them. 

The ewes are still slow at lambing.  Only 22 lambs so far.  Still 45 ewes left to lamb.  What a cutie!!!  He was born with a weakness in his hip.  It does not seem to be broken or dislocated, just weak.  I put the wrap on his knee because it seems to help him.  He is getting around just fine.  In a few days I will take the wrap off and see how he does.  I just love the color of this fleece, don't you? 

More big news on the farm...I will post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: