Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We can not trust technology!

All of the tech stuff is great if it works!!  I went prepared to write a blog every day.  I had the cameras, the dodad to get the pictures to the laptop, and the laptop.  Sadly the charger to the laptop died.  After the first night the posting was over.  I will try to recap, but not working at night led to more time having fun and I'm still tired and a little fuzzy!!

Saturday morning was the sheep show.  The day started with White Wool Long class in ring 2.  We had two yearling ewes for that class.






It was a class of 17.  The sheep are wild!!  I never intended to show these sheep, but when the Romneys fleeces were to short to go and the sheep to shawl team needed a sheep, I made the decision to take them.  Good decision!!


We placed 4th and 2nd!!... and 1st place pair!!...

and reserve Champion Ewe!!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think of this!!  

This is one for the books!!

The afternoon show was the Natural Colored sheep...stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CAROLE...CONGRATULATIONS

Jane Lacko