Tuesday, October 5, 2010

fall colors

We took a trip to the Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival on Sunday.  It was a girls day out.  The weather was perfect, and the festival was wonderful!!  The colors were better than this picture shows, but I was camera challenged on Sunday.  The event was at the Tunbridge Fairground in Tunbridge, VT.  What a nice place.  If you have a chance its a nice place to visit next year.

The Border Collie herding was very fun to watch.  I may have caught the puppy bug...

Since I've been back I've been working hard on the shop schedule.  There is a calendar on the website www.fostersheepfarm.com.  If you go there you can find out what is happening.  I am also sending a class list newsletter to everyone on the email list.  If you would like a copy and your not on the list, just let me know fostersheepfarm@gmail.com

No comments: