Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rhinebeck Weekend

Because the fleece entries had to be in place for judging on Friday, we entered the fair by Mulberry Street.  I don't think I would have seen this otherwise.  It was an amazing sand sculpture.  I'm not sure if it held up through the rain on Friday evening or not.  On Saturday and Sunday when I was by that entrance there were so many people I didn't happen to see it.  Did any of you notice it?  

After the showers on Friday evening the rest of the weekend was dry.  It was warm and dry...just amazing!!! I had been fretting about the cold and rain that had been predicted.  Just goes to show it doesn't pay to fret!!

The colors were amazing!!!  It was a rhinebeck to remember. 

I was traveling through one of the many building and saw this shawl.  It just happen that Betsy was in the same building...could this be the 2011 Maryland sheep to shawl pattern??


No comments: