Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Weather!!

 


This weather is crazy!!  This is a picture from this blog a year ago, hard to believe that right now I have daffodils up and budded!  Won't it be great if we have our own daffodils for the first day of spring!!

In The Yarn Shop I have been busy spinning and knitting.  The guild met last week, what a great time I had.  What a talented group of people, they inspire me soooo much.  Today I hope to finish spinning the merino/bamboo/silk that I have on the wheel.  It is only 4 ounces, I am spinning it rather fine so I am hoping for a lot of yardage.
photo.JPG 


A group of us are working on the mystery shawl by Jen Lucas.  My has taken a terrible turn.  It has a twisted edge that I am thinking about taking out, or will probably take out,  or I will have to take out, maybe.
photo.JPG 

In the barn the lambs are growing like crazy!!  I need some names that begin with "O".  My naming program is to start each name with the same first letter of his/her mother.  Osie had Olive in 2010, in 2011 she had Opal and Olivia, this year she has triplet ewe lambs.  I need 3 names that begin with "O"  any ideas??

1 comment:

Laurie D said...

Ophelia (useful, wise), Octavia (eighth child), Olympia (heavenly), Orianna (golden, dawning) How are the cuties doing?