Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This weeks lambs


  



We have had a few more lambs this week, some very memorable ones...

                         Olive, is a daughter of Osie.  This is the day that Olive was born in 2010.

I showed you both of their pictures last week as I was watching them, waiting for their upcoming lambs.  Olive was first on Friday she had a big beautiful ewe lamb.  Not without trouble, but they doing great now.
                                                     photo.JPG
                                                                                   

Then on Sunday morning I walk into the barn and found Osie, with triplets, triplet ewe lambs, WOW!!

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

All on her own, 3 happy lambs.  For those of you who wonder how do you carry three lambs...its not that easy!!

We still have a dozen or so ewes to lamb.  I am still keeping  a close watch on them all, but life is getting back to normal.

Later this week I will tell you about my field trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: