Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day

In honor of St Patrick's Day I have dyed this bright green!!

The sun is shinning in the window today, I feel like spring has really here.

Look at this, its the daffodils!!

The barn has been quiet this week, we still have 3 ewes left to lamb, and I'm not sure how much longer we have to wait.  I must get out the calendar and see when the last day of lambing could be.  This happens every year.  There are always a few stragglers, but I would rather have stragglers than open ewes. 

The April and May class list is almost ready.  I will post it by the end of the week.  I have been washing and dyeing wool like a fool this week.  I need to have it all done and sent out to the processors by the end of the week.  I think I will make it!!

No comments: