Tuesday, December 8, 2009

snow




I don't know about you, but I like a little snow in December.  Out the window today we have just that.  It's a little bit of snow cover and the forcast is calling for periods of flurries this morning and then snow late tonight, with an inch of accumulation.  Perfect!!




The sheep are still grazing.  We think they have a few days left before we will start to feed hay.  They still have there wool coats on so they don't mind the cold and snow.   If the weather turns and it looks like cold rain we will probably bring the sheep in the barn.  But if its no worse that this we will put a hay feeder in the pasture and keep them there.  Its so much nicer for them to be on pasture.  Our set up doesn't allow us to let them go back and forth, so once there in there in.  Its been a great fall for grazing. 




The gift baskets are done!! 
The hardest part was writeing the patterns down.  I have been knitting socks for so long I just plan knit them.  I knew I needed a pattern, but I needed a push to get it on paper.  So if you need a sock pattern or a fingerless mitt pattern, or any of the hat patterns, or if you need a last minute gift  let me know, I now have them.





Don't forget...Knit nite...tonight at 6:30. All are welcome

No comments: